[GRASS-user] r.buffer

Giovanni Pasini jynxtor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 04:48:59 EDT 2009

Alessandro Bertan ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> Thank you for your useful indications! It seems that the addon
> v.what.rast.buffer is capable of doing what I want. I am trying to
> modify it by substituting r.univar -g with r.stats -anl but I get the
> following error message:
>
> Calculating stats for cat  ...
> Sorry, <map> is not a valid parameter
>
> ERROR: Required parameter <input> not set:
>    (Name of input raster map(s)).
>
> I would greatly appreciate if you give me some suggestions on how me
> to solve this problem!
>
> thanks again!
>
> Alessandro

Alessandro,
Some mounth ago I have modified the script to have a report for each
point into a text file. Here the code:

#%option
#% key: prefix_stats
#% type: string
#% gisprompt: new_file,file,output
#% key_desc: name
output to stdout)
#% required: no
#%end

[...]

PREFIX_STATS="$GIS_OPT_PREFIX_STATS"

[...]

if [ -e "$PREFIX_STATS" ] ; then
     g.message -e "Output File [$PREFIX_STATS] already exists"
     exit 1
fi

[...]

g.message "  Calculating stats for cat $ID ..."
	echo $ID >> ${PREFIX_STATS}.txt
	r.stats -clN in="$MAP" fs="|" >> ${PREFIX_STATS}.txt
	eval `r.univar -g map="$MAP"`

Hope can help!
Giovanni