[GRASS-user] internal buffer of polygon

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:59:30 EDT 2009

Hi Maning,

Sometimes I have the same issue, but I don't solve this on vector.
Just supose you have a map where 1 is your raster-based-polygon
and NULL is outside of polygon. You can use r.mapcalc to
invert it, in the maner that 1 come to be your non-polygon, and
NULL your polygon. So you can run r.buffer with positive value
and at the end may be you need to do some kind of crossing
between original and output maps.

Bests.

miltinho