[GRASS-user] NVIZ - Visualization of buildings

incanus andresfr at unizar.es
Fri Oct 30 05:24:34 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to visualize a DEM that I've generated of the buildings of a
city. In each cell I have the meters of elevation. When I try to see it with
NVIZ I found that it makes something like interpolation, smoothing the
corners like it was a DEM of terrain instead of "hard edges" (i don't know
how to say it).

Anyone knows how could i get a correct visualization of the buildings?? It
would be very important to me getting it. I have the raster, and the
vectorial with the areas and the attribute.

Thanx!!
Andres