[GRASS-user] Nviz in Windows XP

alexandre villers alexandre.villers at cebc.cnrs.fr
Thu Sep 3 13:03:10 EDT 2009

Here is part of the answer...
"A new version of the native WinGrass installer (not OSGeo4W or Cygwin)
has been posted on the GRASS download page.

This release is based on GRASS-6.4.0RC5 (and comes with shiny new
icons) but the wxpython GUI still does not include vector digitizing
(wxvdigit) or 3d visualization (wxnviz)."

http://www.mail-archive.com/grass-windows@lists.osgeo.org/msg00250.html

Alex