[GRASS-user] Nviz in Windows XP

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:22:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

2009/9/3 kapo coulibaly <kmcoulib at gmail.com>:
> It never worked for me even with the latest version. I usually go to "GRASS
> with MSYS" in the menu and type "nviz" on the command line.

this bug is reported (unable to start TCL/TK GUI from wxGUI under MS
Windows) - I just cannot find the ticket in trac as a proof ;-)

Martin

PS: I lost my last Window machine few days ago. After some weeks I
rebooted to MS Windows and due to some hardware problem I decided to
install SP3 (XP). After I have installed this beast I cannot use my
Windows any more - instead of login screen I get "blue screen". So I
cannot test GRASS under Windows until the time I will be pushed to
reinstall Windows from scratch ;-) I just wonder what is the goal of
SP3 - to make your OS dead? ;-))

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa