[GRASS-user] where is r.clim?

Jeff Hamann jeff.hamann at forestinformatics.com
Mon Sep 14 09:25:53 EDT 2009

Wow! that's great. I've slotted time to build and test it very soon.
Thank you so much for the rapid response.

Jeff.

On Sep 13, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
> wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Wolf Bergenheim
>> <wolf+grass at bergenheim.net> wrote:
>>> Hello Jeff,
>>>
>>> I think that the r.clim module wasn't ever submitted to GRASs (I may
>>> be wrong it was before my time). I was unable to find an email
>>> address
>>> to Chiara Sboarina that would be fresh, however, I did find an
>>> article
>>> from FOSS4G 2008 (pretty recent) that Chiara Sboarina was a co
>>> author
>>> in. There was only one email address, but you can probably get in
>>> touch with Chiara Sboarina through that contact:
>>> http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008/paper/view/106/36
>>>
>>> Another possible way could be to ask Markus Neteler (Cc:d), he might
>>> know Chiara Sboarina.
>>
>> I am working now in the same place she was working some years ago :)
>> Investigating off-list, will keep you informed.
>
> r.clim is now available in GRASS Addons-SVN (with permission of
> Chiara):
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/raster/r.clim
>
> I have made some modifications for GRASS 6 (her version was for
> GRASS 5).
>
> Enjoy,
> Markus

Jeff Hamann, PhD
PO Box 1421
Corvallis, Oregon 97339-1421
541-754-2457
jeff.hamann[at]forestinformatics[dot]com
http://www.forestinformatics.com