[GRASS-user] Problem GRASS 6.4 RC5-3 freezing on Leopard; Snow Leopard

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 15 15:52:58 EDT 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> On Sep 15, 2009, at 9:01 AM, grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:
>
>> PS. look for a Snow Leopard GRASS update soon, I just worked out the
>> 64/32bit problem.
>
> Yea!
>
> Can I compile a version that functions on Snow Leopard using
> (jungle) Leopard (10.5)? Or will I need 10.6 to make this work?

You need Snow (Xcode 3.2) to compile for Snow, no can do on Leopard.
It's always been that way - can't compile for a later system.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro