[GRASS-user] Orthophotos in .sid - removing black border

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:54:43 EDT 2009

So, I found the odd crs that the orthophotos were in used gdalwarp to
reproject the tiffs then wrote a script to bring all of the
orthophotos in and reclassed 0 as NULL, and poof the black border
disappeared.  Now I need to combine the red, blue, and green images
into one single orthophoto for display.  What would you use the three
color bands for anyway?  Thank you all for your help.
regards,

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis