[GRASS-user] Very high resolution topographic map of Europe: need help and advices: UPDATE

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Sep 19 08:47:43 EDT 2009

I agree that this is unacceptable and contradicts/undermines the efforts
of organizations and standards body who work on data-formats and web
services that help to support vendor-independent standards, such as GML,
WFS, Interlis, etc. Doesn't Inspire, and other european projects,
mandate open formats and vendor independent access to data?

Andreas