[GRASS-user] QGIS: Segmentation fault

Benedikt Ziegler benesmail at web.de
Mon Sep 21 05:01:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

a few days ago, I wrote a message to the german GRASS List. I have
trouble by startung QGIS using Linux 9.04. I've installed QGIS first
some month ago, and the programm worked without any problems. But now,
when I start there is the Startup Windows but then it shut down. The
Terminal gives the error message: Segemtation fault.

Because of this error I updated the former Version 1.0.xx to the
unstable 1.3.0 from this Launchpad sources:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/unstable/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/unstable/ubuntu jaunty main

But the error message is still the same as before. So I think it's not
really a problem of the installed version. Do somebody know this and can
give some advice to solve it?

Benedikt