[GRASS-user] NDVI from landsat 5 TM

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:11:24 EDT 2009

As I looked into it a little bit more.  It was more complicated than I
had previously realized, so my solution was to write a series of
scripts to convert Digital Number to radiance -> TOP of Atmosphere
reflectance -> NDVI.  If anyone is interested in the scripts please
don't hessitate to ask for them.

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis