[GRASS-user] Re: r.stream.order problem making on mac os x

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 27 17:37:32 EDT 2009

There should be a crash log for r.stream.order, which you can find in
your home logs with Console.app.  The trace is especialy useful,
though the binary images info can be helpful.

On Sep 27, 2009, at 4:17 PM, stephen sefick wrote:

> I am building a MacOSX .app and this works just fine.  I can use GRASS
> and everything that I have tried has worked fine.  The
> r.stream.extract function worked wonderfully and output raster maps
> from r.terraflow flow accumulation and direction map.  I tried to feed
> this into r.stream.order.  I got a bus error on the command line, and
> in the GUI it just stops.  In both instances I get a ignore report mac
> GUI message.  This is what I did with the previous ordering software -
> r.stream, and everything worked fine.  If there is anymore information
> that I can provide please tell me and I will be happy to provide this.
> Thanks for all of the help

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy