[GRASS-user] GUI freeze when trying to change legend

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:42:51 EDT 2009

Perhaps a stupid question on my part. Did you download the Snow
Leopard version of GRASS from William Kyngesburye's site? Did you
download all of his current frameworks?

Bundling is something you do when you compile it. Compiling is not
hard but you shouldn't need to do it. You can download versions that
should work on your system from my site too. It's not official but I
try to produce regular binaries.

http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_mac

Try the 6.4 binary.

Michael