[GRASS-user] Removing short lines with one side "disconnected"???

incanus andresfr at unizar.es
Wed Sep 30 06:59:50 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to vectorize a map of streets, but after running r.thin and
r.to.vect i get this (the aspect is the same befor r.to.vect):

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3741976/grassLineas.png

Now I want to remove the shorter lines keeping the principals. I've tried
with v.generalize with remove_small, but the central lines are a lot of
small lines and they are removed too.

Is any way to remove only the short areas with one side "disconnected" or tu
join the segments of the principal lines?

thanx!