[GRASS-user] Re: grass-user Digest, Vol 47, Issue 52

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Apr 1 08:23:12 EDT 2010

On 04/01/2010 02:52 PM, Nathaniel Iwuchukwu wrote:
> i created 11 polygons from different portions of the road.
So if I understand correctly, the procedure is working, but you're not
getting the results you'd expect?
Maybe you could supply to the grass-users list some URL's of images of
what the satellite rasters look like, with your training polygons, and
the resulting roads. Then perhaps someone will be able to suggest how to
get more complete results.