[GRASS-user] National Elevation Data

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 20:34:36 EDT 2010

I believe that it is the aux file, but it could be the adf file I
don't remember.  Normally they have w*************.adf or aux and I
think it is the last file in the list.  I suspect you can find this on
the internet or the archives.  I probably asked this same question
some months ago.
HTH

Stephen