[GRASS-user] A problem with i.gensigset.

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Apr 6 17:07:15 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 20:59 +0100, joel dinis wrote:
> NO NO NO!
>
> I have 30 CORINE land cover classes to classify.
> The number 512, for example, means 5.1.2, is a
> nominal number, IS NOT an classe id.
>
> But may be right: may be the way the classes are
> represented in the system cause that problem. I'll test
> that..

OK, I understand. I also use(d) this scheme but only for a few (mostly
major) classes (i.e. 1, 3, 332, 334 and 5).

What does for example "r.stats -cp amostras" say about your training
set?

[...]

Oh... maybe it is best to follow Markus Neteler advice and make part of
the data accessible for testing.

Greets, Nikos