[GRASS-user] Problems with i.pr (II)

joel dinis dinis.joel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 04:51:11 EDT 2010

Hello to all,

I've just install the i.pr, but there is several
problems with it, mainly with the i.pr.training
module.

1) There is no manual, so I can only guess I
each input parameter really is. I've send a mail
asking for information about i.pr, but aparently
is scarce.

2) When I try to use the interactive mode,
it does nothing, it just stand still. More details
about it, I do:

i.pr.training map=liss.1 at Portugal_9,liss.2 at Portugal_9,liss.3 at Portugal_9,
liss.4 at Portugal_9 vis_map=liss.1 at Portugal_9 training=out4 rows=3 cols=3
class=1

And I get:

PNG: GRASS_TRUECOLOR status: TRUE
PNG: collecting to file: map.png,
GRASS_WIDTH=768, GRASS_HEIGHT=501

The process never ends and I have to abort it.

3) when I use the vector mode (I did try it with vectors containing just
points,
just areas and just boundaries, and the problem is the same), I do:

i.pr.training map=liss.1 at Portugal_9,liss.2 at Portugal_9,
liss.3 at Portugal_9,liss.4 at Portugal_9 vis_map=liss.1 at Portugal_9 training=out5
vector=pipr2 rows=3 cols=3 class=1

And I get:

Option class ignored
Labels will be directlly read from site file
PNG: GRASS_TRUECOLOR status: TRUE
PNG: collecting to file: map.png,
GRASS_WIDTH=768, GRASS_HEIGHT=501
Dev note: Adapted sites library used for vector points. (module should be
updated to GRASS 6 vector library)
ERROR: Raster map <out5_liss.1 at Portugal_9.1> is not in the current mapset
(Portugal_9)

But, there is no "out5_liss.1 at Portugal_9.1", I dont know here this
came from. The output is a file (in this case out5) with this:

Data type:
GrassTraining
Number of layers:
4
Label:
out5
Data:
Layer_1    Layer_2    Layer_3    Layer_4    Class    East    North
Rows    Cols    EW-res    NS-res

And nothing else.

So, what happening here? Can anyone tell me?

Thank you
JD