[GRASS-user] Gorreferencing using GRASS

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:51:39 EDT 2010

Greetings

This was the right email at the right time. I was just doing some
georreferencing and I have one or two questions regarding Martin video
(awesome, by the way):
1- Right in the beggining, you have a raster, named mrizka, displayed in
Display window1. I want to know:
- How did you put the grid;
- What is the purpose of this image? Because it is empty... It's totally
blank

2- The group you create is the group of images you want to "georrectify"
right?

3- the last panel, before, georrectification, regards "image to display for
GCP creatioN". This means what? This image is the one that I want to
georrectify or the one that is already rectified?  Because when it's opened,
it already displays a grid and points/numbers.

4- XY are coordinates from not-georreferenced images and E/N are form the
Georreferenced images right?

This may sound lke dumb questions but I'm not use to this proceeding

Thank you for your help

Jenny