AW: [GRASS-user] Problem with digitization and NVIZ

Sramkova, Anna anna.sramkova at iee.unibe.ch
Thu Apr 22 15:44:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

thank you, using vector instead of a raster actually helped in both cases :-)

As for the visualization, I get the same problem on a Debian laptop (no
VirtualBox)...seems to me something more fundamental is the problem.
Is there a special format for elevation map or something? The
vectorized map is displayed with no problems.

I will try what you suggested for 2), though, and see.

Cheers

Anna