[GRASS-user] Installing v.krige on WinGrass 6.5

Adalberto da Silva adalberto_s at uol.com.br
Sat Apr 24 16:47:56 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to install v.krige in order to run kriging from Grass
through R. I am using Vista64 Home Premium Edition.
With R, there were no issues to install the required modules (gstat,
spgrass6 and maptools with all dependencies).
Under Grass command line, I got this message to g.extension v.krige :

 > (Sat Apr 24 17:39:24 2010)
 > g.extension v.krige
 > which: svn: unknown command
 > ERROR: svn client required. Please install Subversion first.
 > (Sat Apr 24 17:39:24 2010) Comando terminado (0 sec)

I am following the instructions from
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/V.krige_GSoC_2009 but I did not solve by
myself this issue.

Is there any clue?