[GRASS-user] v.vol.idw

Stefania Merlo sm399 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 28 06:55:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was wondering what happened to the above command in the new releases
of GRASS. I am quite sure I did use it in GRASS 5 and possibly early
versions of 6 but it seems it got lost somewhere along the road. Is
there any reason for this? Does anyone remember in what version of
GRASS for Mac it was last present? I am in desperate need to use it to
interpolate 3d points of subsoil data for comparison with v.vol.rst.

All best

Stefania

Stefania Merlo
Department of Archaeology
University of Cambridge
United Kingdom
sm399 at cam.ac.uk

  “Mi piacerebbe che il mio viaggio fosse ancora lungo e costellato di
smarrimenti, si mi piacerebbe vivere per molto tempo e commettere
ancora mille errori, mille sbagli, ed anche un certo numero di peccati
memorabili”! (Amin Maalouf, Il periplo di Baldassarre)