[GRASS-user] Re: Importing multiple files with r.in.xyz

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Aug 14 06:32:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

Grass64svn is the stable version of Grass (compare information in http://grass.osgeo.org/gdp/manuals.php),
of which the official grass64 should be released pretty soon. a release candidate of grass64 is something like a snapshot of grass64svn.

Grass65svn and Grass70 are the both development lines of grass.

best regards
Helmut