[GRASS-user] SVN problems

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:57:16 EDT 2010

Well, I'm a bit embarrassed but I found the problem... Wrong proxy
settings.... I checked out the code from SVN just fine but now I'm
having problems compiling.

I get errors in lib/gmath that says:

 /home/daniel/grass/grass6_devel/lib/gmath/blas_level_1.c:91:
undefined reference to `sqrt'

Am I missing some library?

Daniel