[GRASS-user] 3D display warnings in MSWIndows

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:26:11 EDT 2010

Greetings

I have installed a weekly snapshot
from grass-6.4.svn_src_snapshot_2010_07_24 in Windows and everytime I start
GRASS session (for instance with a raster display  (d.rast)) I get a bunch
of warnings:
3D view mode not available

Reason: No module named grass6_wxnviz

Note that the 3D view mode is currently not working under MS
Windows (hopefully this will be fixed soon). Please keep an
eye out for updated versions of GRASS.
Vector digitizer not available

Reason: No module named grass6_wxvdigit

Note that the vector digitizer is currently not working
under MS Windows (hopefully this will be fixed soon). Please
keep an eye out for updated versions of GRASS.

How can I turn this thing oFF?

Thanks