[GRASS-user] Calculate the average slope by unit

jopiraux jopiraux at ulb.ac.be
Thu Aug 26 04:02:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

I would like to calculate the average slope by square kilometer for a giving
area. I have a raster of the considere area with the altitude. So my plan is
to create a grid of square of 1 km² and to calculate for each square the
average slope.

My main problem is that I don"t have any idea how to make it with grass.

Could someone give some tips?

I put the raster i use at the following adress:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IWRZC0HH

Thanks

Jon