[GRASS-user] obtaining pairwise least-cost distances in meters

Facundo Muñoz famuvie at alumni.uv.es
Fri Aug 27 05:06:54 EDT 2010

  Hi Anders,
I think that this GRASS script (v.costdist.mat) that I did a couple of
years ago may fit.
You can get it from
http://www.geeitema.org/guenmap/index.jsp?opcion=resultados&idioma=en.

v.costdist.mat determines de cumulative cost of moving between each pair
of points from two given maps over a (single) cost surface.
The results are stored in the attribute table of the second set of
points (hence, you get a matrix of values).
You can only feed a single cost surface (friction map) at a time, so you
should make a script that loops over your set of friction maps.

Hope it helps.
ƒacu.-