[GRASS-user] g.extension not working

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:33:09 EDT 2010

I do have /usr/bin/install installed. I run Ubuntu and coreutils is
the latest version.

One small quirk though. I compiled Grass 6.5svn running make but I did
not install it (make install). I'm running it straigh from the build
directory (start script at ./bin.i686-pc-linux-gnu and binaries at
./dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu). Could that be related?

Thanks
Daniel