[GRASS-user] Re: Importing of raster data doesn't seem to work through GUI

Chethan S. chethanuniversal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:37:18 EST 2010

Unfortunately, that does not work for me. As you said the *.tif files appear
grayed out in that particular folder. But the next outcome is not the one
you get. Also after a recent update of GRASS 6.4.1 SVN there is no option
"Bulk Import of Raster data". Its only "import raster data". I select
directory option there. For using the individual file import option like
before I used "Command Dialog" option as shown below. I should also mention
that I use GRASS 6.4.0 version from Ubuntu repository at my college but
again face the same problem.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5807453/Selection_022.png

Regards,

Chethan S.