[GRASS-user] Re: v.in-out quirks

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 7 05:52:16 EST 2010

Hi Micha, yes, by all means, wiki away :-) I haven't yet educated myself
on how to contribute to wikis and bugzillas and the likes, so if you
want to take that task off my hands you're welcome :-)
Somewhat pleased that my verbosity had some elements of usefulness
therein!

now, to spend a bit more time in GRASS and come up with my next
'victim'.. I reckon I can give v.digit and its friends a good workout!

Regards,
Shane.