[GRASS-user] Assign attributes of start and enpoints to connecting lines

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:25:15 EST 2010

Hi Richard,

Your suggestion worked in principle, but the whole operation needs
more work. I ended up with the same node names in the start and end
node columns, so I think a script is needed to identify the start and
end nodes based on the direction of the flow of the river. An
elevation column in the points layer could provide this information.

Regards
Hanlie