[GRASS-user] Documents Manager position available

Patton, Eric Eric.Patton at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Feb 1 12:45:17 EST 2010

Grass users:

I'm sorry to report I must step down as the Grass documents manager. I

am being reassigned to a new position within my organization, and much

of my work will be non-GIS related, unfortunately. I'm sorry I was not

able to contribute more updates than I have. I would, however, like to

keep my svn commit privileges, with the PSC's permission, to be able

to commit occasional updates from time to time. I will still need to

use GIS for some work, and if I come across any Grass documentation

errors, I would like to be able to commit fixes for these.

Thanks and regards,

--

Eric Patton

Technologist, Geo-Spatial Data Services