[GRASS-user] Smaller area of a vector file

Christian Kaiser Christian.Kaiser at unil.ch
Tue Feb 2 14:48:50 EST 2010

Ciao Matteo,

You can cut your vector file in Grass according to the current region defined with g.region by using v.in.region and then v.overlay.
Otherwise, you can select the vector objects inside your current region using v.in.region and then v.select.

Probably, there are other possible solutions to your problem I am not aware of...

Hope I was clear enough.

Christian

I don't know whether it is the easiest way to do