[GRASS-user] Set language in Linux

Gilbert Ferrara gilbertferrara1974 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:35:47 EST 2010

I just want to provide GRASS64 in two languages and without the user has to
define lang in the bash_profiles.
My idea was to create 2 files: grass64eng and grass64sp each one with
different language sets. So the user would have only to select the adequate
file. If this is not correct, what would be your suggestion?

Thank you in Advance
Gilbert