[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] DataCatalog

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 4 06:25:39 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Mohammed Rashad <rashadkm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I almost completed my DataCatalog module (new GRASS GIS Manager) for GRASS
> GIS
> http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/data_catalog/
>
> anyone please test it. Any comments and suggestions are always welcome.
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS#Data_Catalog

I have tried it, it looks great. Nice to see how you have built on top of the
existing GUI! I have taken liberty to activate a second screenshot in the
Wiki page.

In the long run it would be important to avoid a fork but to
add needed functionality into "main" wxGUI.
But the wx-developers here will have more opinions.

Best
Markus