[GRASS-user] Region Definition in GRASS

Pedro Roma pedroroma1982 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:05:34 EST 2010

Ok but for instance. If my region is defined with a Spatial Resolution of
1kilometer and, if I do some r.mapcalc with two LANDSAT images, the output
image will have which one of the resolutions? the Region or the 2 landsat
images?

Thank you Glynn for the overview. And thank you Hamish for the weblinks