[GRASS-user] Datum not recognised

Anders Kagervall Anders.Kagervall at vfm.slu.se
Mon Feb 8 10:51:28 EST 2010

Hi,
I am quite new to GRASS and this is my first post to this list. To familiarize myself
with the software I have started to import data and now and then I get this warning:
"Datum <Rikets_koordinatsystem_1990> not recognised by GRASS and no parameters found"
Is this something I should be concerned about and how can I get rid of it?
My location is set up by choosing epsg number 3021 and the output from g.region -p is:

projection: 99 (Transverse Mercator)
zone:       0
datum:      ** unknown (default: WGS84) **
ellipsoid:  bessel
north:      7679625
south:      6124975
west:       1196975