[GRASS-user] r.watershed: Problems Using

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:07:45 EST 2010

Stream accumulation map:
Have you set a reasonable threshold?  If your threshold value is to
low then you will have scattered lines.  Say at 10m resolution you set
the accumulation threshold to 1- you will be generating streams that
are derived from a watershed area of 100m.  I don't know if this makes
sense or not.
hth,

Stephen