[GRASS-user] question on extensions

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Mon Feb 15 08:29:53 EST 2010

Dear all,
the GRASS addons are a wonderful resource for scripts.

My questions here:

1) How do I install on Windows
  a) source addons that need to be compiled
  b) scripts that are written with bash or python

2) If I create a SVN checkout somewhere on my computer and add the checkout
directory to $GRASS_ADDON_PATH, will GRASS cycle through all directories in
order to find executable or do I need to manually copy the scripts over from the
SVN checkout to a ~/bin/grass directory?

Thanks in advance for your clarifications,
Timmie