[GRASS-user] upgrade opensuse11.2 grass64

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 03:03:07 EST 2010

Hi,

have you installed the grass package from the Application:Geo
Repository? I updated those packages with a current svn snapshot from
6. Feb. 2010. As far as I tested, they work fine, except the known bug
described here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/928

You should make sure to update all packages and libraries on your
system are uptodate. This can be done in YAST.

hth
 Otto