[GRASS-user] Coding agree.aml script into GRASS

rabotin rabotin at supagro.inra.fr
Tue Feb 16 11:16:06 EST 2010

Dear all,
i'm working on terrain modification for hydrology modeling and I'm
interested in the agree.aml script which is :

AGREE is a surface reconditioning system for Digital Elevation Models
(DEMs).
/*The system adjusts the surface elevation of the DEM to be consistent
with a
/*vector coverage.  The vecor coverage can be a stream or ridge line
coverage.

It's a script developed by

Hellweger, R., 1996. Agree.aml. Center for Research in Water
Resources, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX.

I know that r.carve in GRASS is quite similar but I need to use agree
algorithm into GRASS. Do you know if someone already develop it into a
grass module ?
If no, I think I will need to develop by myself ;)

Thanks for any information

Michael Rabotin

--
*********************************

Michaël Rabotin
Ingénieur d'étude en géomatique

Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème
UMR LISAH SupAgro-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
2 place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1