[GRASS-user] Hydraulic Models With GRASS

kapo coulibaly kmcoulib at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:26:37 EST 2010

Not sure if you are talking about groundwater models or surface water models
but right now you have at least 2 surface models integrated in GRASS:
TOPMODEL and SIMWE. They can be found in the Raster-->Hydrologic modeling
menu. There were two simplistic Groundwater models (2D and 3D with no more
than one layer) I can't find them in the last version but I'm sure you can
dig them out.
Hope that help