[GRASS-user] Hydraulic Models With GRASS

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:47:26 EST 2010

Hi Rich!

You seem to search for the same things that I am doing (or at least try
to do).
It would be great if such things once get integrated somehow into GRASS
or any other OpenSource Tool.

I know it becomes offtopic now - but I begged Gernot Belger from
bjoernsen engineers to make a linux version of their tool available for
download .. And he did - And probably we can make them releasing it for
linux on a regular base once we're more linux users..

As they use eclipse and java it seems not to be _such_ a problem.

So probably you point your browser to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kalypso/files/

Thats the only hydraulics solution for linux that i am aware of.
If you know others we could start an "knowhow" interchange

regards
Werner