[GRASS-user] upgrade opensuse11.2 grass64

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:29:36 EST 2010

Hello,
I just after reading Your mails decided to hunt down this issue, as I
also had segfaults during exit on my Gentoo AMD64 box. Seems like
tcl/tk applications don't like calling exit during Destory event
(closing window). Fixed in 6.5. [1] Not backported to 6.4, as there
have been lot's of small fixes in gis.m for 6.5 to eliminate various
issues like PS label failures etc. and it's not that easy to change
code just to fix this segfault.

I don't have any voting power, still IMHO gis.m in 6.4 should be
synced with 6.5 version FTW.

Maris.

1.  http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/41099