[GRASS-user] Hydraulic Models With GRASS (Rich Shepard)

Adam Tokelove TokeloveA at ap.aurecongroup.com
Thu Feb 18 16:54:14 EST 2010

Hi Rich

HEC-RAS will run under Wine, you will need to find, install and register
MFC40.dll - there is some guidance on it on the net.

The command line version of SWMM is a 10 minute exercise to compile on
Linux. The challenge would be presenting it with the correct output from
GRASS. Guidance is available from the EPA website as to what the run files
should look like.

I've got both (above) running under OpenSUSE.

Regards

Adam Tokelove

Disclaimer - http://www.aurecongroup.com/apac/disclaimer/