[GRASS-user] Looking for Development Help

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Feb 19 09:50:31 EST 2010

   I've communicated with Francois Delclaux, the author (in 2000) of r.fuzzy.
He has no time to contribute to updating, perhaps expanding, the tools to
work with 6.4.

   Because of my expertise with approximate reasoning models using fuzzy sets and logic
I can see a lot of business potential by being able to incorporate linguisic
variables and rule-based logic into spatial analyses.

   I'm looking for help in this effort. Please contact me off the list if
you'll work with me.

Thanks,

Rich