[GRASS-user] ps.map: Header File Not Read

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 24 19:45:34 EST 2010

   Following the ps.map man page I created an instruction file (called
'basin.basic') and a header file ('basin.hdr'). This worked the last time I
ran it. Today, the header file is not being read; the header comes up with
the raster map name and 'unknown location'. According to the man page this
happens when the 'file' is not specified in the header section.

   As the file name is specified, how do I trace down the source of the
problem?

Rich