[GRASS-user] RAM and r.patch

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:57:04 EST 2010

I have 6Gb of RAM on a quad core intel 2.5ghz processor.  I believe
this question is answered by the way my system is working, but would
allowing more RAM to be used by r.patch be benificial.  If yes, how
else I assume that the process is processor limited.
kind regards,

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis