[GRASS-user] Displaying Multiple Adjacent Raster Maps

Christian Kaiser Christian.Kaiser at unil.ch
Wed Jan 13 13:07:54 EST 2010

Hi Rich,

You can use the -o flag in d.rast in order to draw on the previous map. Of course, you still have to make sure that you have a region enough big for displaying everything. r.info should give you the minimum and maximum coordinates for each raster separately.

I don't know if it is what you were looking for...

Christian