[GRASS-user] Obtaining unique nodes from a topology

William Temperley willtemperley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:21:35 EST 2010

Hi Achim

Thanks - but what I really want is a list of unique nodes (i.e. where three
boundaries meet, there would be one node, with an id) and assign this id to
the relevant boundaries. Perhaps that isn't possible. It might be easier to
do this in PostGIS.  I need to be able to run recursive queries in PostGIS
to pick up connected boundaries.

Cheers

Will